8.27.2009

34 week update

I'm a little late writing this as I'm just about 35 weeks along, but my back issues have gotten worse-I am officially off work now. I saw the Dr. on Tuesday, and after taking one look at me (and my blood pressure, which was up for the first time in my whole pregnancy) he said I needed to stop work.

So, now it's all about resting my back and hip to prepare for L&D! I'm glad the majority of the preparations are complete, so it's really just a few things that need to be purchased/assembled (which Doug can do:)

Baby is doing great, though-growing on schedule and kicking up a storm:) I'm hoping after a few more days off my pain will get better-right now even going up/down the stairs, turning over in bed, etc really hurts....at this rate I really hope baby makes his appearance a week or 2 early!!

:)Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment