8.22.2009

A productive Saturday

Happy Saturday!!

Doug and I attended our first of 2 prenatal sessions today-this one was on labour and delivery, and the next one is on infant care and breastfeeding. I can't say that much was new news to me-I have read a lot of books that talk about L&D extensively, but it was nice to hear things again. I think it was good for Doug, though, as he hasn't read as much as I have on the whole process. As an added bonus, he now knows exactly where in the hospital to take me when I'm in active labour, which is important!!

After the class, I had a very indulgent craving....we stopped at Suzie's Shortbreads for a yummy cupcake! Erin O, you now have me officially addicted!!!

We purchased our car seat, pack and play, plus a few other essentials as well today, so that's done. Now comes the fun part of getting the car seat bases installed!!

The pic below was from a fun mini-session Kerianne did for me on Thursday evening at sunset. She was trying out a new technique, and I, of course, was more than willing to be her test subjct!! Thanks so much K!! xox0

34 Week Belly Pic:



:)Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment