8.04.2009

31 weeks!

I feel like I'm definitely in the home stretch of my pregnancy now...It's so hard to believe I've been pregnant since the beginning of January!! The summer has been flying by, even though the heat and humidity have not been kind....thank goodness we have great AC!!

Baby is now about 3.5 pounds and measures over 16 inches!! He is still moving around LOTS....if he's getting cramped, you wouldn't know it-he's still flipping around and kicking like crazy despite his tight living quarters!

My back is still giving me grief...I'm taking it one day at a time this week, as I'm off for a little "staycation/babymoon" with Doug next week:) We're going to try and get baby boy's room all cleaned out and organized (Doug to to the lifting, me to do the delegating;) for when the nursery furniture arrives, and take time to relax...it will be our last time off together before baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment