8.19.2009

33 week update



I'm back to work this week after a great week off-we really did get lots done in terms of "project baby room", so I'm excited about that:) Here's a pic of baby's "work in progress" closet...it makes me happy to look at all his adorable outfits! Our friends and family have been so generous...he'll be one stylin' boy for sure:)




I've been feeling quite good-being off has definitely helped my back. Everything was great with baby at my Dr.'s appt last Wednesday-he's right on in terms of size, and my blood pressure and wt gain was good.

We got the crib all set up, and are now just waiting on crib bedding, the dresser, and the rocker to arrive. Also trying to decide what to get for the walls....there is a lot of wall space, so I think we'll wait until the rest of the funiture is in the room before deciding on wall decor. I definitely want to get a decal of some kind-they have really cute ones on Etsy, so I may order one after he's born with his name on it...we'll see:)

This weekend I hope to pick up the rest of the "essential" baby items, and to get my hospital bags packed (better to be too early than too late, right?) We also have our first of 2 prenatal classes on Saturday am, so hopefully we'll learn some useful info at that.

That's all for now...if anyone has any "must haves" for baby (besides the really obvious ones), I'd love to hear them!!!


:)Sam
ps-here's 2 33 week bump pics:)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Sam you are the hottest pregnant lady ever! AND I LOVE your closet - only another woman could appreciate the value of a good closet! But it's fab!!
    Hope you are feeling good after your vacay - take it easy! Don't work too hard!

    Almost there - can't wait!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete