8.09.2009

32 Week Update

I'm officially on vacation for a week, which I'm so excited about! I'm hoping this break will help me accomplish a number of goals:

1. Rest my back! It need it:) Also, just to rest in general....I find I'm very tired now, and this will be the last chance Doug and I get to ourselves before baby, so to go out to some movies and dinners will be nice

2. Get organized for baby! Doug's going to get baby's room all cleared out, and we need to decide on a few more baby furniture items, like a glider/rocker, bookshelf, etc.

3. Get the rest of the house organized...our basement is a total disaster area, and we just have so much stuff we need to trash/give away...this nesting stuff has me really anxious to get rid of the clutter;)

4. Maybe do a daytrip somewhere close by....we'll see how it goes.

5. Baby boy has 2 showers this week as well, which I'm so excited about! On Tuesday is a family & friends shower, and on Sunday is a work friends shower....both should be so much fun:)

Baby's doing well-I have a dr. appt Wed, and a specialized physio appt Thurs...hopefully she'll be able to give me a few different stretches to help ease my back pain.

Here's some 32 week bump pics-my dear friend Erin A. lent me the most adorable tank tops-the one I'm wearing says "baby" and another one says "got baby!"...so cute:)





I'll be sure to post pics and fun details about Baby boy's parties in my next post:)


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment