9.02.2009

35 Week Update

Wow! 35 Weeks-I can't believe I could be just a few weeks away from meeting my precious baby boy...I can't wait! According to my pregnancy.ca & babycenter.ca weekly e-updates, he should be about 5 1/4 lbs, and about 18 inches long.

I recently packed our hospital bags, and I found it really hard to pick which adorable onsies and sleepers to include as I have no idea what will fit him. I ended up packing quite a variety of sizes....one of them is bound to work, right?
My lower back pain has gotten much better from being off, however the issues in my hip have continued...I see physio tomorrow, so maybe they'll be able to help some. I'm not liking being on "modified bedrest", but I do understand it is what's best for me and baby right now....on the plus side, I've gotten lots of reading done, including a very informative and entertaining book entitled "The Working Gal's Guide to Babyville: Your Must-Have Manual for Life with Baby" by Paige Hoby. It has lots of practical tips for every stage of baby's development from birth to 12 months, and has some great strategies for juggling life with a baby and a career-It's worth a read:)
Here's my 35 week bump-I don't have a scrap of makeup on and I literally was lying down in bed right up until it was taken, so sorry about the messy hair;0)
:)Sam


1 comment:

  1. congrats on your baby boy :) you look great!!! i will have to def get that book!

    ReplyDelete