9.30.2009

39 week Dr. appt update

I had my Dr. appt today, and baby and I are continuing to do well. My Dr. did a sweep of my membranes (which was uncomfortable, but not too painful) and said things were looking good....hopefully it will kick start labour, and baby will be here just in time for his due date! I go back on Friday if baby hasn't arrived by then, so it's just a wait and see for now.

Things are pretty much all set now for his arrival-we can't wait to meet him!!

:)Sam
ps-here's a sneak peek Kerianne sent me from the final "bump session" she did for us a week ago-we convinced Doug that there should be some pics with the baby Daddy included, and I'm so glad he agreed!! She took some artistic shots in her studio as well, and I can't wait to see them:) I feel so lucky to have these beautiful images to document this special time in our lives...I cannot thank Kerianne enough for all her efforts in chronicling our pregnancy journey. Kerianne, you are an amazingly gifted photographer, and an incredibly dear friend. xoxo

1 comment: