9.09.2009

36 weeks...the countdown is on!!

Happy Wednesday!!

Yay! I have less than a month until my due date, which makes me very happy!! Recently, I've heard of quite a few moms having their babies a couple of weeks early....that would be excellent (as long as he's ready to come out!!). I'll try not to get my hopes up, but my body is just so ready to not be pregnant, lol!!!

I had my first weekly doc appt today-baby is doing great! I'm happy I'm now on weekly appts...the end is getting near! I can't wait to meet baby boy:) The car seat is installed, and his room is as ready as it can be given the fact that we're still waiting on his dresser, rocking chair, and crib bedding....I'm getting a little nervous about the bedding-I ordered it over 2 months ago, and haven't been able to get ahold of the lady who's making it for me.....fingers crossed!

Doug's away for work in Cape Breton this week, but at least he's just 4-5 hours away...he almost had to go to Calgary this week!! That's a little TOO far away with me almost at 37 weeks...I had some of my girlfriends on standby to be my impromptu labour partners just in case he couldn't get out of the trip (thanks girls!! xo).

I've been loving the beautiful Fall weather...even though I can't get outside and enjoy it, the sunny days have been amazing! Hopefully it carries through until Oct, and baby boy and I can go for some nice walks:)

Here's my 36 week pic-I feel HUGE in it....hopefully I'm nearing my max size....

:)Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment