1.07.2010

Quick Holiday Recap

Happy New Year!

We're back from our Christmas vacation from Victoria, and I can't believe it's January! The holidays flew by so quickly, but we had a blast. Luke got spoiled rotten for his first Christmas, and he was such a good boy for the plane rides to and from B.C. He slept the entire leg of the flight b/w Toronto and Victoria (over 5 hours!) going, and coming home didn't sleep a lot as he was feeling under the weather, but was still an angel. I, unfortunately caught whatever he had, so I'm feeling miserable, but hopefully I'll be all better soon:)

It was so nice to see Doug's family and have them meet the little man, and also to spend time with my sister and her family-now all the cousins have met Luke!

Luke will be 3 months old on Jan 10th, and I am astounded at how much he's changed just in the past few weeks! He is holding up he head so well now (he can even sit in his Bumbo for a few minutes with a steady neck!) and has rolled over from front to back every day since his first roll over at 11 weeks! It's so neat to see him learn and develop. I can't wait to break open the exersaucer and jumperoo....I may need to wait a month or so for those though:)

I'll do his official stats on Jan 10th-he's definitely a big boy!

:)Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment