1.19.2010

Luke and I are all alone this week-Doug is working in Cape Breton until Thursday. It's so hard for Doug to not be here with us-I know he misses us terribly (and we miss him!). I am sending him a jpeg every day so he can "see" him:)) Thankfully, I have lots planned this week in terms of playdates and other outings, and my mom is spending the nights with us as well, which is great help and company.
Luke is such a little ham now-all smiles and giggles, which is so much fun!! We tried him in his jumperoo for the first time about a week ago, and he loves it! No real bouncing yet, but he loves the music and lights. I just picked up a jolly jumper, but he's a little wobbly yet for it. He is getting really good sitting in his bumbo chair, though-I can't get over how strong his neck is getting. He's been sleeping well lately (knock on wood). He's still going down late (b/w 11 to 11:30) but he's not getting up until 7 or later (today was 9 am!)
Here are some pics of the past week-we had a nice dinner at our friends' place Saturday night, and Luke got to play with his friend Ben (who's 6 months). Ben LOVED Luke....the second pic is of him giving Luke a scalp massage:))
First time in Jumperoo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment