12.10.2009

First shots/2 month well-baby check

Luke had his first set of shots today-he was really good for them, thank goodness. My good friend Erin A came with me to the appt for moral support, which was great:) He is a really big boy now-weighing in at 14 lbs 15oz, 25 inches long, with a head circumference of 161/4 inches! That puts him in the >97% percentile for length and head size, and the 75-90% for weight adj to height (>97% for just weight).

He's wearing all 3-6 month clothes except some 6-9 month sleepers, and he's almost out of size 2 diapers!! I'm soooo sad about the last stat, b/c that means we have to change to different diapers (Pampers swaddlers only go to a size 2)....so sad:((( There doesn't seem to be a clear winner with moms regarding the best size 3...I guess it'll be trial and error (hopefully not too many errors:).

I am definitely on the mend, feeling stronger by the day-I have started some light strengthening workouts which feel great, although my back has been sore-it's tough when your abs are non-existent! Slowly but surely I'll get strong again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment