7.23.2009

29 week update

It is currently the middle of the night....I find that at this point in my pregnancy I am exhausted later on in the day after being on my feet for awhile, but then I wake up a crazy amount of times throughout the night (usually b/c I need to pee, I've overheated, or need to change positions b/c of a numb hip). Sometimes when I wake up (like right now!) I can't get back to sleep...hence the 4 am post;-)


Overall, baby and I are doing well...I have been having a lot more back and SI joint pain which is tough considering I stand at work, but hopefully I'll be able to manage it. Last weekend I worked the long 13 hour shift on Saturday, which was crappy....I don't think my 6.5 month pregnant body is built for that!! I have my monthly doc appt Monday, so I'll see what he says...I'm trying to figure out how long I should reasonably stay working; I would like to work as long as possible, but I also don' t want to be in crazy pain, so we'll see.


Doug and I picked up our Phil & Ted's last Sunday!! Very exciting:) It seems pretty easy to open/close, and packs in the Jeep well. I can't wait for the nursery furniture to arrive, so I can really get going on that-hopefully it will arrive sooner than expected (which isn't until mid-Aug).


My sister Tiff and her daughter Maia are here in Halifax visiting from Victoria which has been amazing-I don't get to see them much since they live so far away. Maia is 3 1/2...what a fun age!! I can't believe how much she has changed since I last saw her at Christmas. My other sister Ange also came for a very quick visit in between horse shows, so last Monday we all got to spend the day together-thank goodness we finally got a nice summer day!! Here are a few pics:





So I'm going to attempt to go back to sleep now...wish me luck!!

:)Sam

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute and tiny!!! :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks, you are too kind...I definitely don't feel tiny!!!

    ReplyDelete