7.01.2009

26 week update

Hello! Happy Canada Day!!


This week has been pretty good thus far...I had my monthly baby appt on Monday, and everything was good. My blood pressure is quite low (88/66!) but they say it's fine as long as I'm feeling well. Baby is moving SO MUCH now...last night I thought he was practicing some crazy dance routine or something...woke me up almost every hour!! I love the movement, though-it's very reassuring that he doing well:)

Kerianne and I did make it out to the lupin field to do some pics on that eary misty morning....here is one she sent me (I'll post some more once they're ready:)





I'm excited to start planning baby boy's nursery....his room is painted red, yellow and white, so I need to match everything else to those colors. I'm thinking of going fairly neutral for crib bedding, wall art, etc-the walls are so bright, that I don't want it to look to busy...the curtains are also red, yellow, and white, plus have some black in them as well, so I am thinking of doing mostly back and white as accent colors...we'll see:) I think we've decided on the crib (a white Pali convertable from The Royal Diperer) and stroller (made by Phil & Teds)...if anyone has any feeddback on strollers, I'm all ears! It's hard to find one that's versatile in terms of being lightweight, able to travel on different terrain, and also able accomodate infant through toddler (the Phil and Ted's can accomodate a few brands of car seats, which is a plus).

I'd also love input on what are your favorite/must-have baby products!! There are so many gadgets and gizmos out there....any ideas are welcomed!!

:)Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment