3.21.2010

Blowing bubbles;)


Blowing bubbles;)
Originally uploaded by samantha.covert

On Friday, I decided to try some of Luke's Spring clothes on....much to my surprise, the 18 month Carter's jumpers fit NOW!! So much for outfitting him all summer with those....oh well, more shopping!

I thought this pic was cute of him blowing bubbles-one of his current favorite things to do, besides chomping on his fingers non-stop!!

On a different note (well, maybe not...the chomping is likely because of what I'm about to share!), his two bottom teeth are starting to come in!! There are two tiny buds-I tried to get a pic, but he wasn't loving that photo shoot...have to wait to show you:)

:)Sam

1 comment:

  1. So cute :) I am excited to finally be able to start (hopefully soon) putting my son in spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete