6.12.2009

My first ever Blogger post!!!

Hello!!!




I'm so excited I figured out how to get up and running with blogger....I have been blogging about my pregnancy experiences thus far on The Bump (thebump.com), but found it to be pretty limited in terms of layout, not being able to post pics, etc. This site enables so much more creativity!


I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with my first child (I can't believe how fast the time has gone!). My husband and I have been together for almost 8 years, and will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on July 12th. I figure I need to document all the changes as they occur or else the "mommy brain fog" will wipe them from my memory!!!


I'll be sharing my thoughts and ideas about anything and everything to do with pregnancy and baby, and welcome your advice and words of wisdom! This is uncharted territory for me, so any help from experienced moms would be much appreciated!!


Here are some of my favorite pics from my "halfway there" maternity photo shoot with my dear friend, Kerianne Brown (Keriannebrown.com). She is an amazingly talented photgrapher, and I feel so lucky to have her document my ever-changing shape!!











No comments:

Post a Comment