6.16.2009

24 week update!



Hello!
I'm going to try and do a weekly update for now on, plus do some extra posts as the mood strikes...I know this time is going to go by so quickly, so I'll do my best to stay on top of things:)

I'm now 24 weeks, and that puts baby at just over a pound and almost a foot in length! The pic to the right is from pregnancy.org...they, along with babycenter.ca, offer a free service that sends you weekly pregnancy updates of fetal development, how you may be feeling, etc. right to your inbox...it's pretty neat.

They say that between 21-28 weeks is a period of rapid growth..I'd say that my belly has gotten considerably larger in the past couple of weeks. I also have times when I'm extremely tired...not sure if that's a baby growth spurt or not...or, perhaps it's all the trips to the little girl's room at night (Already! What am I going to do come 3rd trimester??). All in all though, I'm feeling pretty good-some back pain, but it's been manageable these past few weeks, mostly due to the physical therapy I've been getting (thanks KF!! You are a lifesaver).

This Saturday is our big UC Baby 3-D ultrasound...I'm so excited!! We find out baby's gender, plus get 3D pics and a video to keep...very exciting:) That's all for now!! Here's a belly shot from last Saturday night, before we went on a fun date night with our friends Erin and Michael (who are themselves expecting a little one very soon!!!)






1 comment:

  1. Loving it Sam! Can't wait for next week's update! You look great and glad to hear you're feeling well also :)

    Have fun at UC Baby this weekend - looking forward to hearing if Janey will have a new girlfriend or boyfriend! tee hee hee.

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete