10.06.2009

40 weeks+4 update

So, I saw the Dr. today-baby is still doing great in there (maybe too good...). He did another sweep (#4 now!) and said that I was about 75% effaced (compared to about 50% last check) and a little more dilated than Friday, but I'm still not having any kind of regular contractions, so we are continuing to do the waiting game. He thinks baby will likely come in the next couple of days, so here's to hoping!! If baby boy doesn't come by Fri, I see the Dr. again to assess things.

I know he'll be worth all the discomfort and the extra wait (and weight...4 more pounds in the past 5 days! in the end....I just hope the end is SOON:-)

Let's hope this is my last PRE-baby post!!!

:)Sam

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you. Hopefully your little one will be coming sooner rather than later! When I was pregnant with Davis, he pinched a nerve in my back and I was trying ANYTHING to get that boy out!! I know how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete